Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Beginning


I'm quite thankful to have come across this gem at Bath and Body Works, which has doubled up as my new favorite candle and my inspiration for starting this blog. I've been itching for a platform to write about the things I love most: beauty and food -- perhaps some occasional rambling will make their way into my blogs, but hey, I'm only human and having a personal space on the internet where I get to vent through writing is exactly where I want to be. I'm hoping that over time, my blog will thrive and flourish -- much like a first bloom would.

Much love, xx.

4 comments:

  1. May I please be the first not only to comment on your blog but also to say that I LOVE YOUR BLOG'S NAME. I can't stand how original and perfect it is (in a good way) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so much that they sold Bath & Body Works candles in the UK...! This makes me super jealous. Congrats on your new blog btw - super cute! xCx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!quite a coonincedence youve blogged about candles.i just had a bad encounter with it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much for leaving such sweet comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete